With the largest displacement of comparable engines in their class, Predator engines are fierce on power, performance! Predator engines are also the green choice with their super efficient overhead shaft design, passing Carb and EPA standards in all states (except CA)!
Replace your old engines on lawn mowers, rototillers, pumps, compressors and more with Predator engines.
- Gas-saving overhead valves for cooler, cleaner performance and longer life.
- Horizontal shaft makes this an ideal all-purpose replacement engine.
- Upgraded engineering and construction for improved service life
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse
- User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation
- Recoil start
- Fuel shut off for safe transport
- Ball bearing support shaft for long life
- Displacement: 212 cc
- Engine Cycle: 4 stroke
- Maximum Torque: 8.1 ft-lbs @ 2500 RPM
- Maximum RPM: 3600 RPM
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Fuel Type: 87+ Octane
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.5 Quart
- Fuell Capacity: .9 Gallon
- Bearing Type: Ball
- PTO Shaft Size: 3/4" Diameter x 2.43" L
- PTO Shaft End Tapped: 5/16-24 with 3/16" keyway
- PTO Shaft Height: 4.17"
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Dimensions: 15.4" L x 12.6" W x 13.6" H
- Mounting base pattern: 6.40" L x 2.95" W - 3.17"